Protection of Classified Information by Congress [electronic resource] : Practices and Proposals for Change.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews current House and Senate procedures and mechanisms for protecting classified information, including the Senate Office of Security and security manual, security clearances and nondisclosure agreements for staff, secrecy oaths for Members and staff, investigations of security breaches, and controlled access for non-committee Members. Also addresses proposals for change.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Protection of Classified Information by Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|