Item Veto and Expanded Impoundment Proposals [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress.
United States. President.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on impoundment, the withholding or delay by the President of spending of appropriated funds; discusses P.L. 104-130, the Line Item Veto Act; and reviews expanded rescission proposals as alternatives to the line item veto. Examines developments during the 105th Congress, including court challenges, use of the line item veto, and consideration of alternatives. Summarizes recent legislative activities.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Item Veto and Expanded Impoundment Proposals
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|