Homeland Security [electronic resource] : Human Resources Management.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses provisions of P.L. 107-296, the Homeland Security Act of 2002, which establishes a human resources management (HRM) system for DHS. Examines implementation of P.L. 107-296, HRM at selected agencies transferred to DHS, and other issues for consideration.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Homeland Security
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|