Japan-U.S. Relations [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Foreign relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines role of Congress in U.S.-Japan relations, U.S.-Japan cooperation and interdependence, security and economic issues, and Japanese political developments. Reviews related legislation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Japan-U.S. Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|