Law of the Sea Convention and U.S. Policy [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
Law of the sea.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea and the 1994 Agreement on the Implementation of Part XI of the Convention, and examines U.S. adherence to the Convention. Examines U.S. naval and maritime commerce interests, and seabed mining, and discusses issues for the Senate, including compulsory dispute settlement. Includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Law of the Sea Convention and U.S. Policy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|