Nuclear Weapons [electronic resource] : Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
Nuclear weapons -- Testing.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the history of negotiations on nuclear weapons testing and the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) and the national positions of the countries that have conducted tests. Summarizes key provisions of the CTBT, preparations for implementation, stockpile stewardship issues, and pro/con arguments regarding CTBT. Includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Nuclear Weapons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|