POWs and MIAs [electronic resource] : Status and Accounting Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Governmental investigations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes numbers of U.S. prisoners of war (POW) and missing in action (MIA) in 20th century wars, including the Vietnam, Korea, Persian Gulf, Iraq, and Cold Wars, describes the POW/MIA investigation and policy process, considers whether some POWs were not returned to U.S. control when wars ended and might still be alive, and discusses Soviet imprisonment of U.S. POWs liberated from the Germans during WWII.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. POWs and MIAs
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|