H.R. 660 (Rep. Paul Gosar, R-AZ), To Require the Secretary of the Interior To Submit to Congress a Report on the Efforts of the Bureau of Reclamation To Manage Its Infrastructure Assets [electronic resource] .
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2017
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of the Interior.
United States. Bureau of Land Management.
Government property -- United States -- Maintenance and repair.
Administrative agencies -- United States -- Management.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2017. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans. H.R. 660 (Rep. Paul Gosar, R-AZ), To Require the Secretary of the Interior To Submit to Congress a Report on the Efforts of the Bureau of Reclamation To Manage Its Infrastructure Assets CIS 2017 H582-16
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|