Water Quality [electronic resource] : Implementing the Clean Water Act
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses provisions of and issues regarding the implementation of the Clean Water Act as amended, including total maximum daily load requirements, nonpoint pollution management, and State revolving funds. Reviews issues concerning stormwater discharges, combined and separate sewer overflows, wetlands, and animal feeding operations strategies. Provides overview of FY2003 and FY2004 appropriations. Includes bibiographies.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Water Quality: Implementing the Clean Water Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|