Internet Privacy [electronic resource] : Overview and Pending Legislation.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines Internet privacy issues, including enhanced security measures implemented in response to terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Discusses commercial and Federal Government website practices, monitoring of e-mail and web usage by employers and law enforcement, spyware, and identity theft. Summarizes Internet privacy-related legislation in the 107th-108th Congresses.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Internet Privacy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|