Supreme Court Appointment Process [electronic resource] : Consideration by the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- [Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office], 2017.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (25 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Supreme Court.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary.
Judges -- Selection and appointment -- United States.
Executive-legislative relations -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- "Mar. 17, 2017."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2017). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service Supreme Court Appointment Process
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|