Subcommittee Hearing on "Building a 21st Century Infrastructure for America: The State of Railroad, Pipeline, and Hazardous Materials Safety Regulation and Opportunities for Reform" [electronic resource]
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2017
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Federal Railroad Administration.
United States. Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration.
Hazardous substances -- Transportation -- Government policy -- United States.
Transportation -- United States -- Safety measures -- Government policy.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2017. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials. Subcommittee Hearing on "Building a 21st Century Infrastructure for America: The State of Railroad, Pipeline, and Hazardous Materials Safety Regulation and Opportunities for Reform" CIS 2017 H752-15
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|