The Appointment Process for U.S. Circuit and District Court Nominations [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office], 2016.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (50 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress. Senate -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary.
Judges -- Selection and appointment -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- "June 17, 2016."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2016). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Appointment Process for U.S. Circuit and District Court Nominations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|