Crime and Forfeiture [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (98 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines issues surrounding the forfeiture of property by criminals. Outlines origins and general attributes of forfeiture, modern forfeiture law, constitutional issues raises by forfeiture, and disposition of forfeited assets.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Crime and Forfeiture
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|