Federal Land Ownership [electronic resource] : Overview and Data.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (28 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Border security.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes primary Federal land acquisition and disposal authorities of BLM, Forest Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, National Park Service, and DOD. Addresses current issues related to extent of Federal land ownership, condition of currently owned Federal infrastructure and lands, balance between land use and protection, and border control on Federal lands along the southwest border.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Federal Land Ownership
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|