Estimated Budget Effects of H.R. 2061, the "Equitable Access to Care and Health ('EACH') Act," [electronic resource] : Scheduled for Consideration by the House of Representatives on September 28, 2015
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2015
- Government document
1 online resource (1 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Freedom of religion -- United States.
Health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS 2015-J862-127
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2015. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation. Estimated Budget Effects of H.R. 2061, the "Equitable Access to Care and Health ('EACH') Act," CIS 2015 J862-127
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|