Laws Affecting the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (46 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides historical and background information on the Federal employees health benefits program (FEHBP), which provides private health insurance coverage to Federal employees, annuitants, and their dependents. Describes how Congress has effected and maintained policy changes to FEHBP by restricting use of Federal funds; changed the formula for determining Government share of FEHBP premiums; expanded program eligibility; and implemented policies that affect the relationship between Medicare and FEHBP.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Laws Affecting the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|