Sex Trafficking [electronic resource] : An Abbreviated Overview of Federal Criminal Law.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (12 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Criminal procedure.
Sentences (Criminal procedure).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Federal criminal law regarding sex trafficking. Highlights Section 1591 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code, which outlaws sex trafficking activities that affect interstate or foreign commerce; and the Mann Act, which outlaws sex trafficking activities that involve travel in interstate or foreign commerce.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Sex Trafficking
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|