Federal Employees' Retirement System [electronic resource] : Benefits and Financing.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (21 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
Civil service -- Pensions.
Cost and standard of living.
Employee fringe benefits.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) and the Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS), and outlines eligibility and benefit amounts under both systems. Discusses retirement income adequacy, including replacement rates and cost-of-living adjustments, the Thrift Savings Plan, employer and employee contribution to CSRS and FERS, and financing pension benefits.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Employees' Retirement System
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|