Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty [electronic resource] : Background and Current Developments.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (78 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Nuclear weapons -- Testing.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines history of negotiations on nuclear weapons testing and the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT); national positions of countries that have conducted tests; and 2006, 2009, and 2013 North Korean nuclear tests as well as possible test in May 2010. Summarizes key provisions of CTBT, preparations for implementation, stockpile stewardship issues, and pro/con arguments regarding CTBT. Includes chronology.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-RL-33548 in the 2011 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|