Environmental Provisions in Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) [electronic resource] : CRS In Focus.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (2 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Environmental law.
Environmental protection -- International cooperation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of trade-related environmental provisions in U.S. free trade agreements (U.S. FTAs). Discusses mechanisms to address environmental protection in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and the World Trade Organization; environmental and investment provisions in U.S. FTAs and separate bilateral investment treaties; and issues for Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Environmental Provisions in Free Trade Agreements (FTAs),
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|