The America COMPETES Acts [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (32 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Federal aid to education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides legislative history of P.L. 110-69, the America Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology, Education, and Science (America COMPETES) Act, which authorizes increased investments in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education as well as Federal research in physical science and engineering to improve U.S. scientific and technological innovation and competitiveness; and its successor, P.L. 111-358, the America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010. Summarizes broad policy debate, and examines implementation status of selected COMPETES-related programs and policies. Highlights major bills to reauthorize the acts from the 113th Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. America COMPETES Acts
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|