The Speaker of the House [electronic resource] : House Officer, Party Leader, and Representative.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (16 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress. House.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the selection and powers of the Speaker and examines the Speaker's three distinct roles as presiding officer of the House, leader of the majority party, and elected Member of the House. Includes a select bibliography and an appendix listing all the Speakers of the House, their party affiliation, and tenure of office.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Speaker of the House
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|