The War Powers Resolution [electronic resource] : Concepts and Practice.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (98 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Executive-legislative relations.
Separation of powers.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses and assesses P.L. 93-148, the War Powers Resolution of 1973, requiring the President to report to Congress regarding introduction of U.S. military forces into hostilities or imminent hostilities, and to withdraw the forces within 60 days unless Congress authorizes continued deployment. Provides detailed background on a variety of cases when the resolution was utilized since enactment in 1973, and reviews proposed amendments.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. War Powers Resolution
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|