U.S. Periods of War and Dates of Recent Conflicts [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (12 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Lists beginning and ending dates for "periods of war" found in Title 38 of Code of Federal Regulations, dealing with VA. Lists and differentiates other beginning dates given in declarations of war, termination of hostilities dates, armistice, and ending dates given in proclamations, laws, or treaties.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Periods of War and Dates of Recent Conflicts
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|