The National Science Foundation [electronic resource] : Background and Selected Policy Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (38 pages)) : digital, PDF file
Federal aid to education.
Independent regulatory commissions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides information on NSF, an independent Federal agency that supports both basic research and education in nonmedical sciences and engineering. Addresses policy issues related to NSF structural characteristics; leadership and staff; mission activities; grant-making; scientific facilities, instruments, and equipment; major constituencies; selected authorizations; and budget and appropriations.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. National Science Foundation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|