Mexico's Oil and Gas Sector [electronic resource] : Background, Reform Efforts, and Implications for the United States.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- International trade.
Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex), the state oil company in Mexico; and discusses content and prospects for energy reforms. Addresses specific issues facing Mexican oil and gas industry, and describes U.S.-Mexico energy relationship, highlighting trade and energy cooperation. Examines potential impacts of Mexican energy reform for economic development in Mexico, U.S. energy matrix, Mexican context for U.S. crude oil export policy, pipeline issues, bilateral or North American energy cooperation, and negotiations for a Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-3313 in the 2014 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
Library of Congress. Government Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Mexico's Oil and Gas Sector
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|