Health Care for Dependents and Survivors of Veterans [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (17 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Veterans Administration (U.S.)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of the VA civilian health and medical program, which provides health care cost reimbursement to eligible dependents of certain veterans.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 08-RS-22483 in the 2008 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Health Care for Dependents and Survivors of Veterans
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|