Nanotechnology [electronic resource] : A Policy Primer.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (21 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of issues related to nanotechnology, a newly emerging materials science involving the manipulation of matter at the molecular and atomic level. Discusses structure and funding of the National Nanotechnology Initiative, a multi-agency program to coordinate and expand Federal efforts to advance nanoscale science, engineering, and technology.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-RL-34511a in the 2012 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Nanotechnology
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|