Definitions of "Inherently Governmental Function" in Federal Procurement Law and Guidance [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (35 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Surveys definitions of "inherently governmental function" given in Policy Letter 11-01, the Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act of 1998, and other sources. Notes specific functions that have been designated as inherently governmental or commercial by statute, regulation, policy, or GAO or judicial decision.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Definitions of "Inherently Governmental Function" in Federal Procurement Law and Guidance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|