Western Water and Drought [electronic resource] : Legislative Analysis of H.R. 2898 and S. 1894.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (50 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Endangered Species Program (U.S.)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes and analyzes several key provisions in H.R. 2898, the Western Water and American Food Security Act, and S. 1894, the California Emergency Drought Relief Act of 2015, both to address current extreme drought conditions in Western States. Analyzes provisions specific to California, such as management of threatened and endangered fish populations in relation to pumping operations of the Federal Central Valley Project and the State Water Project, as well as provisions that are broader in scope and might have nationwide implications, including water resources financing, permitting issues, project repayment policies, support for new water storage and water reuse/recycling, and other drought and related water issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2016). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Western Water and Drought
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|