Genetically Engineered Salmon [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (29 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews biotechnology regulation and oversight, in light of proposed introduction of genetically engineered (GE) Atlantic salmon into the U.S. for human consumption, pending FDA approval. Considers food safety, environmental, and labeling issues; potential impact on fishing industry; and likely consumer acceptance. Reviews recent legislative proposals to regulate or prohibit GE salmon, and addresses future outlook.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2016). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Genetically Engineered Salmon
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|