U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Appropriations Process [electronic resource] : A Brief Explanation.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (7 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews recent and current Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) appropriations process, highlighting regulation of use of annual appropriations and use of patent and trademark processing fees to fund PTO operations. Summarizes relevant provisions of P.L. 112-29, the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act, also known as the America Invents Act, which makes various changes to current patent law and makes notable reforms to administrative patent challenge proceedings at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RS-20906b in the 2013 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Appropriations Process
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|