Irrigation in U.S. Agriculture [electronic resource] : On-Farm Technologies and Best Management Practices.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (34 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Agricultural subsidies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of U.S. on-farm irrigation, including adoption of irrigation technologies and best management practices and water use associated with irrigation. Discusses Federal assistance provided to agricultural producers through financial assistance, technical assistance, research, and monitoring and reporting. Includes tables and graphs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Irrigation in U.S. Agriculture
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|