EPA Policies Concerning Integrated Planning and Affordability of Water Infrastructure [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (11 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Environmental law.
Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines recent EPA initiatives to achieve water quality goals cost-effectively and in a manner that addresses the most pressing water infrastructure problems. Focuses on EPA integrated planning policy and framework policy for assessing a community's financial capability to meet objectives and requirements of the Clean Water Act, and addresses Congressional interest.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. EPA Policies Concerning Integrated Planning and Affordability of Water Infrastructure
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|