Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) [electronic resource] : Commercial Outlook for a New Industry.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (17 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Aeronautics, Commercial.
Air traffic control.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes origin and manufacturing of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS). Discusses potential civil and commercial UAS uses, and considers factors affecting UAS growth prospects.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|