The Administration's National Pollinator Strategy [electronic resource] : CRS In Focus.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (2 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
Presidents -- Messages.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses June 2014 Presidential memorandum issued by Obama Administration directing Federal agencies to take steps to protect and restore domestic populations of pollinators, including bees, butterflies, bats, birds, and other animal species. Highlights goals of National Strategy to Promote the Health of Honey Bees and Other Pollinators issued by Pollinator Health Task Force, and summarizes pollinator research action plan, role of Federal land management, next steps, and responses of stakeholders and interest groups.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Administration's National Pollinator Strategy,
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|