New Climate Change Joint Announcement by China and the United States [electronic resource] : CRS In Focus.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (2 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes Sept. 25, 2015, U.S.-China Joint Announcement on Climate Change, which outlines respective actions of each country to limit their domestic greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and identifies existing and new bilateral and multilateral cooperation efforts. Highlights Chinese policies, actions, and pledges to address GHG emissions contained in the joint announcement.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. New Climate Change Joint Announcement by China and the United States
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|