Accelerated Repayment of Bureau of Reclamation Construction Costs [electronic resource] : CRS In Focus.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (2 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Public contracts.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on Bureau of Reclamation water service repayment contracts. Summarizes provision of H.R. 2898, the Western Water and American Food Security Act of 2015, to allow certain contractors to prepay construction cost obligations for water projects financed by the Federal Government, and to require the Bureau to allocate 50 percent of receipts from early repayment to a new Surface Water Storage Enhancement Account to fund construction of surface water storage projects. Outlines potential impact of H.R. 2898 on future repayment obligations and support for and opposition to the bill.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Accelerated Repayment of Bureau of Reclamation Construction Costs
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|