EPA and the Army Corps' Rule to Define "Waters of the United States" [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (35 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Environmental law.
Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes final rule announced jointly by EPA and Army Corps of Engineers on May 27, 2015, to revise definition of waters protected under the Clean Water Act (CWA) for the first time in 25 years, in light of Supreme Court rulings in 2001 and 2006 that interpreted regulatory scope of the CWA more narrowly than previously, but left uncertainty about the precise effect of Supreme Court decisions. Provides side-by-side comparison of definition of "waters of the United States" in existing regulatory language.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-3455c in the 2015 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. EPA and the Army Corps' Rule to Define "Waters of the United States"
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|