Methane [electronic resource] : An Introduction to Emission Sources and Reduction Strategies.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (46 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines various facets of methane from commodity to coproduct to by-product to waste. Surveys past and present attempts by Congress and the executive branch to address methane emissions for the purposes of energy policy and pollution control. Focuses on specific sectors of the economy in order to characterize different sources of methane and data available on their emissions; discuss current practices, opportunities, and challenges for emission controls; and outline recent proposed initiatives.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-3860 in the 2015 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Methane
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|