EPA's Vessel General Permits [electronic resource] : Background and Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (22 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on regulations under the Clean Water Act that prohibit discharge of pollutants from a point source into navigable U.S. waters without a permit. Examines 2013 draft vessel general permits proposed by EPA to regulate certain types of discharges from vessels into U.S. waters. Considers issues related to inclusion of numeric performance standards to limit ballast water discharges from vessels, and controversies about State role in regulating vessel discharges. Addresses issues of Congressional interest.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-2142e in the 2015 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. EPA's Vessel General Permits
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|