Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) [electronic resource] : FY2016 Appropriations.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (44 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Air -- Pollution.
Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides brief overview of legislative status of EPA FY2016 appropriations, EPA funding background, and EPA FY2016 funding amounts as proposed in the House and Senate committee-reported bills and contained in the President's FY2016 budget request compared to FY2015 enacted and requested appropriations for EPA. Addresses key funding issues related to EPA regulations, air quality and climate change, wastewater and drinking water infrastructure, the Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 2013, geographic-specific/ecosystem restoration programs, other water quality program activities, categorical grants, environmental remediation, brownfields, leaking underground storage tank program, and Congressional priorities and "earmarks." Includes tables and graphs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|