Implementation of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA, P.L. 111-353) [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (24 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Food adulteration and inspection.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses implementation of P.L. 111-353, the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), which greatly expanded FDA food safety oversight authority. Presents scheduled timeline for action on selected FSMA provisions, as specified in the enacted law; and reviews FDA-reported actions taken to date, based on available FDA press releases and publicly available progress reports.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Implementation of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA, P.L. 111-353)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|