Supreme Court Appointment Process [electronic resource] : President's Selection of a Nominee.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (25 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Supreme Court.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines procedure for selection of a nominee to the Supreme Court by the President. Explains how Supreme Court vacancies occur, advice and consent, criteria for selecting a nominee, background investigations, speed by which a President selects a nominee, and recess appointments to the Supreme Court.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Supreme Court Appointment Process
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|