Federal Mandatory Minimum Sentencing [electronic resource] : The 18 U.S.C. 924(c) Tack-On in Cases Involving Drugs or Violence.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (27 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
Sentences (Criminal procedure).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines current state of 18 U.S.C. 924(c), which requires imposition of one of several mandatory minimum terms of imprisonment whenever a firearm is used or possessed during and in relation to a Federal crime of violence or drug trafficking. Details elements, components, and other factors that determine minimum sentencing terms; addresses constitutional considerations; reviews U. S. Sentencing Commission recommendations; and provides text of 18 U.S.C. 924(c).
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Federal Mandatory Minimum Sentencing
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|