The Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) [electronic resource] : Waiver Authority and Modification of Volumes.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (11 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Biomass energy.
Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of the renewable fuel standard (RFS) program established by P.L. 109-58, the Energy Policy Act of 2005, and amended by P.L. 110-140, the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, which required that 16.55 billion gallons of corn-based ethanol and other renewable fuels be blended into gasoline and other transportation fuels in 2013. Discusses process and criteria for EPA to waive various portions of RFS, and impacts of RFS modification-of-applicable-volumes.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|