The Help America Vote Act and Election Administration [electronic resource] : Overview and Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (22 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of and addresses issues related to election system reform under the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), enacted in response to problems in 2000 Presidential election, to assist State and local governments in making election system improvements. Discusses voting systems and election administration, voting by military personnel and other overseas voters, recent constitutional challenges to sections of the Voting Rights Act, funding under HAVA, and related legislation.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RS-20898r in the 2014 issue.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Help America Vote Act and Election Administration
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|