Continuing Resolutions [electronic resource] : Overview of Components and Recent Practices.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (34 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of components of continuing resolutions (CRs) for Federal agency programs, and presents longitudinal analysis of recent Congressional practices. Explains six possible main components of continuing resolutions, including coverage, duration, funding rate, restrictions on new activities, anomalies, and legislative provisions. Discusses enactment of regular appropriations prior to start of fiscal year and number of regular appropriations bills enacted through a CR since FY1977. Analyzes variations in number and duration of CRs enacted since FY1997, and describes features of 15 CRs that provided funding through remainder of the fiscal year since FY1977.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Continuing Resolutions
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|