Cyber Intrusion into U.S. Office of Personnel Management [electronic resource] : In Brief.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (10 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
Privacy, Right of.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines cyber intrusions at OPM in June 2015, the first of which compromised personal information of about 4.2 million former and current Federal employees, and the second of which targeted OPM databases housing background investigation records of 21.5 million individuals. Reviews current understanding of recent OPM breaches, issues and questions raised about the source of the breaches, including possible role of China, and assesses possible uses of the extracted information. Considers potential national security ramifications and implications for Federal information systems security.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Cyber Intrusion into U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|